Hours of Operation :: Weekdays – 8:30 am – 8:30 pm, Weekends – 8:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Scheduling Appointments :: Please call us at 919-730-4542 to schedule your appointment or schedule online at www.WellvilleNC.com. All clients must provide their best contact number and email address when scheduling an appointment. We require a credit cards be on file in order to schedule appointments. A 50% deposit will be taken for Colon Hydrotherapy, Couple’s Massage as well as 2 & 3 Hour Massage Sessions. 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for groups or individuals who occupy 3 or more hours on the schedule.
- Cancellation Policy & Reminder Emails :: We require 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel appointments. Appointments not cancelled or rescheduled in this time frame will be charged at 50% of the cost of the service scheduled unless there is a medical emergency. We do not accept failure to receive Confirmation & Reminder Emails as a valid reason for not showing up for your scheduled appointment time. If you change your email address, please notify us so we can change it in our system.
- Arrival Time :: Please do not rush your experience. Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you are going to be late, please call Wellville at 919-730-4542 as soon as possible and be aware that your service time may be shortened as a result.
- Cell Phones :: Please help us preserve a quiet space by turning your cell phones off when in the building.
- Communication with Your Therapist & the Front Desk Associate :: We encourage clear communication with all our clients before, during and after treatment. Please let your therapist know of all your needs and concerns before and during your treatment. This may include anything about bodywork, the volume or type of music being played or the temperature in the room. Our goal is to provide the best in customer service and client care. The information you provide will help to ensure your experience is exactly what you want it to be.
- Swedish vs Deep Tissue, Which do I need? Swedish massage is a full body relaxation massage using light to medium pressure that increases circulation and decreases stress. Deep Tissue massage utilizes medium to deep pressure and is typically focused on 1 -3 areas of the body that require specific focused work.
- Massage for anyone 17 and under :: Must be accompanied by an adult. Adult must be present in the room at all times.
- Personal Belongings :: Please remember to take all personal belongings with you when you leave. We will do our best to hold anything left behind, but can not be responsible for personal items left behind.
- Payment Types Accepted :: We accept cash, local checks & all major credit cards including Amex. We do not take insurance but are happy to provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company. We do not accept flex spending cards, Visa gifts cards or gift certificates other than those purchased through our website.
- Gift Certificates :: Wellville only accepts gift certificates that are purchased through www.WellvilleNC.com.
- Discounts :: We allow one discount per transaction.
- Wellness Packages :: Wellness packages are to be used by one individual. There is a 3 month expiration date from the date of purchase. Wellness packages are intended to promote monthly massage which is optimal for your well-being. If you do not use all 3 sessions in the allowed time, the cash value of the remaining sessions can be used toward your next purchase.
- Vouchers :: Vouchers are for new clients only. A new client is defined as someone who has not been to Wellville within the previous 12 month period. One voucher per new client is allowed. If you purchase more than one voucher or if you are not a new client, feel free to gift your voucher to a friend or you can seek a refund for the company you purchased your voucher from.
- Feedback:: We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know what you love about Wellville and where you think we can improve our service to you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Client Forms
We require a paper copy, please do not email your forms. For your convenience, we have all forms available in-house as well. If this is your preference, please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Please fill out if you are a new client to Wellville or if you are new to any of the services below which require a separate intake form.
The services below require a special consent form. Please fill out and sign if you are receiving any of the services below.
1. Sauna Contraindications Form (Please read BEFORE signing the Sauna Signature form below)