Please feel free to fill out new client forms at home. We require a paper copy, please do not email your forms. For your convenience, we have all forms available in-house as well. If this is your preference, please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Thank you.
Intake Forms : Please fill out if you are a new client to Wellville or if you are new to any of the services below which require a separate intake form.
Consent Forms : The services below require a special consent form. Please fill out and sign if you are receiving any of the services below.
1. Sauna Contraindications Form (Please read BEFORE signing the Sauna Signature form below)
- Scheduling Appointments :: Please call us at 919-730-4542 to schedule your appointment or schedule online at www.WellvilleNC.com. All clients must provide their best contact number and email address when scheduling an appointment. We require credit cards for Colon Hydrotherapy and any service $100 or more.
- Cancellation Policy :: We require 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel appointments. Appointments not cancelled or rescheduled in this time frame will be charged at 50% of the cost of the service scheduled unless there is a medical emergency. We require a 25% deposit for Massage Instruction Sessions and Ayurvedic Intensives. Your deposit is refundable if we receive 48 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling. We value your time and we appreciate when you value ours.
- Arrival Time :: Please do not rush your experience. Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you are going to be late, please call Wellville at 919-730-4542 as soon as possible and be aware that your service time could be shortened as a result.
- Cell Phones :: Please help us preserve a quiet space by turning your cell phones off when in the building.
- Communication with Your Therapist & the Front Desk Associate :: We encourage clear communication with all our clients before, during and after treatment. Please let your therapist know of all your needs and concerns before and during your treatment. This may include anything about bodywork, the volume or type of music being played or the temperature in the room. Our goal is to provide the best in customer service and client care. The information you provide will help to ensure your experience is exactly what you want it to be.
- Swedish vs Deep Tissue, Which do I need? Swedish massage is a full body relaxation massage using light to medium pressure that increases circulation and decreases stress. Deep Tissue massage utilizes medium to deep pressure and is typically focused on 1 -3 areas of the body that require specific focused work.
- Personal Belongings :: Please remember to take all personal belongings with you when you leave. We will do our best to hold anything left behind, but can not be responsible for personal items.
- Payment Types Accepted :: We accept cash, local checks & credit cards including Amex. We do not take insurance but are happy to provide you with a receipt for you to submit to your insurance company.
- Hot Tub :: Use of the hot tub requires a swim suit.
- Gift Certificates :: Wellville only accepts gift certificates that are purchased through www.WellvilleNC.com.
- Discounts :: We allow one discount per transaction.
- Wellness Packages :: Wellness packages are to be used by one individual. There is a 3 month expiration date from the date of purchase. Wellness packages are intended to promote monthly massage which we feel is optimal for your well-being. If you do not use all 3 sessions in the allowed time, the cash value of the remaining sessions can be used toward your next purchase.
- Vouchers :: Living Social & Groupon vouchers are for new clients only. A new client is defined as someone who has not been to Wellville within the previous 12 month period. One voucher per new client is allowed. If you purchase more than one voucher or if you are not a new client, feel free to gift your voucher to or contact Groupon or Living Social for a refund.
- Feedback:: We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know what you love about Wellville and where you think we can improve our service to you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.