We appreciate your patronage during this time. We are here to answer any questions you may have about our policies and protocols and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience more comfortable.
The following are the protocols we have in place per the NC Dept of Health and the NC Board of Massage.
1. Please use hand sanitizer before entering.
2. Upon entering, we will ask you several questions and take your temperature using our infrared forehead thermometer.
3. We are allowed to have 12 people per 1,000 square feet. This building is 2,400 square feet but there will rarely be more than 10 or so people inside at any given time.
4. Please try to stay 6 feet away from other patrons.
5. Staff & clients must wear masks in the common areas at all times. If you would like a disposable mask, please let us know and we will add $1 to your service fee for today.
6. Please wash your hands before & after your session.
7. We have 4-5 separate waiting areas. One person is allowed per any one waiting area. You are also welcome to wait outside or in your car until your appointment time.
8. Blankets on the massage table are switched out after each session.
9. If you would prefer for your therapist to use a disposable face cradle cover, please let them know. Otherwise, they will use the traditional flannel cover which is washed after each use.
10. We are not doing facial massage. We are not doing Couples Massage though we can schedule two people at the same time for separate rooms.
11. Cleanliness has always been a priority at Wellville and will remain as such. There is a spray bottle of hand sanitizer in all the treatment rooms as well as the bathrooms.
Thank you for your patience & understanding as we all learn to navigate this time. Thank you.
Kim Dupre, Owner