Durham County has lifted the mask mandate which allows masks to be optionally worn by clients.
The NC Board of Massage requires that all staff continue to wear masks.
We kindly ask that you make the best choice for yourself with regard to receiving treatment in a group practice. Because vaccinations are not mandated, there will be clients and staff in the building who are vaccinated and not. If you do not feel comfortable being in an environment where there are unvaccinated people, we understand and support that decision.
We are happy to share with you the vaccination status of therapists you may be thinking of working with so you can make the best decision for yourself.
We will continue the following protocols
1. Upon entering, we will ask you several questions and take your temperature using our infrared forehead thermometer
2. Please wash your hands before and after session.
3. If you would prefer for your therapist to use a disposable face cradle cover, please let them know. Otherwise, they will use the traditional flannel cover which is washed after each use.
4. We are not doing Couples Massage though we can schedule two people at the same time in separate rooms.
5. Cleanliness has always been a priority at Wellville and will remain as such. There is a spray bottle of hand sanitizer in all the treatment rooms as well as the bathrooms.