If you are or someone you know is a veteran, you may be eligible to receive free acupuncture.
In order to receive Acupuncture services through your VA benefits, you must first obtain authorization for Acupuncture treatment from your VA provider.
Here is how…
Benefits of Acupuncture:
- Improve mental clarity, focus, concentration & memory
- Boost energy
- Enhance performance
- Improve Sleep
- Reduce Stress
- Reduce Anxiety and irritability
- Alleviate hyper-vigilance, flashbacks & nightmares
- Pain Management
- Veteran finds relief from pain with acupuncture (Durham VA)
- Bill to Provide Veterans With Acupuncture Access Introduced in House (NBC News)